Recipe by Teresa M
This is a Very good hot dog sauce. It makes a lot, so it's handy to freeze in family-size portions and always have sauce for hot dogs. We always have it at cook-outs.
- 907.18 g ground chuck
- 907.18 g onions, chopped fine
- 9.85 ml salt
- 29.58 ml chili powder
- 2 clove garlic
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 946.36 ml tomato puree
- 2 can tomato paste
- 14.79 ml paprika
- 4.92 ml hot pepper flakes
- 946.36 ml water, more if needed
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground chuck, onions and garlic together& drain fat.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Simmer together 1 hour or until desired consistency (should be like a thick chili).
- Serve over hot dogs on buns, smother with finely-diced onions, if desired, and enjoy.