Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found in an old cook book 20 years ago. The more I have it, the better I like it.
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 10 hot dogs, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix first 4 ingredients and pour into buttered casserole dish.
- Top with crushed potato chips.
- Bake uncovered in oven for 30 minute.
I tried this recipe being I had everything on hand. It wasn't bad but, I felt it was missing something as far as favor. It was very easy to make and took no time to prepare it. I wasn't really crazy about it however. I don't think I will make it again. Sorry Don! Thanks for sharing anyway..