Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Its tasty and different. A lovely twist on an old classic. What's not too like, chocolate, bananas, coffee and ice cream. Dessert in a cup.
- 1 ounce banana liqueur, creme de banana
- 1 ounce dark Creme de Cacao
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 6 ounces coffee, strong, fresh brewed
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream, large or 1 scoop caramel-swirl ice cream
- 1 ounce whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon chocolate shavings
- Add the scoop of ice cream to your mug.
- Next pour all the liqueurs over the ice cream in mug.
- Add fresh brewed coffee -- stir -- top with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate shavings.
- Sit back and savour.
I used a white Creme de Cacao. But other then that made as stated . WOW I found it a bit strong but it was very GOOD. I think next time I will add a bit more banana liquer. Made for 1,2,3 Hit Wonders Very nice dessert coffee drink
This one is very special. I think it would be great that after we add the coffee to stir a little bit. Cause without stirring, the taste was not strong at first. And then at the end, it was all the alcohol and very sweet. I had to add more coffee. I used vanilla ice cream. Thanks BK. Made for Newest Zaar Tag.