Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delicious combination of hot apples, oatmeal, and whipped cream.
- 4 apples, cored and cut into chunks (I like Granny Smith)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 (35 g) packets instant oatmeal (I prefer the Apple-Cinnamon flavor)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place apple chunks in a glass baking dish. Sprinkle with sugar. Bake in preheated oven until sugar is caramelized and apples are tender.
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Add the instant oatmeal and cook until browned. Set aside.
- Whip the heavy cream.
- Assemble by layering in glasses, beginning with the hot apples. Top apples with the oatmeal and finish with a dollop of whipped cream.