Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 2 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups cocoa powder
- 3 cups powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Using a sifter, mix cocoa, sugar, salt, cornstarch & pepper.
- Stir in powdered milk.
- Store in a tightly sealed container. Will keep for several months.
- To make a cup of hot cocoa, put 1/3 cup of mix in a mug.
- Pour a small amount of boiling water into the mug and blend cocoa mix well. Add up to 3/4 cup boiling water. Stir well & serve.