1/1 Photo of Hot Cocoa Loco
I saw this on Mr. Foods Thanksgiving special. I couldn't wait to have access to the computer to get the recipe. I hope you all enjoy it. I would top it with whipped cream and shaved chocolate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the dry milk.
- 2sugar, cocoa, creamer, and salt, mix well then set aside.
- 3In a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil high heat.
- 4Remove from the heat then add the vanilla; stir in the reserved dry mixture until well combined.
- 5Add the rum and creme de cocoa; mix well and serve in mugs or heat-proof stemmed glasses.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Cocoa Loco
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.3
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 110.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 6.1 g