Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I saw this on Mr. Foods Thanksgiving special. I couldn't wait to have access to the computer to get the recipe. I hope you all enjoy it. I would top it with whipped cream and shaved chocolate.
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1 dash salt
- 5 cups water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup rum
- 1⁄2 cup Creme de Cacao
- In a large bowl, combine the dry milk.
- sugar, cocoa, creamer, and salt, mix well then set aside.
- In a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil high heat.
- Remove from the heat then add the vanilla; stir in the reserved dry mixture until well combined.
- Add the rum and creme de cocoa; mix well and serve in mugs or heat-proof stemmed glasses.
I made 1/2 the amount! We found this very rich from the cocoa and artificial tasting from the creamer and dry milk. I suggest making with real milk. I skipped the booze but added it to my DH`s. Made for comfort cafe.