- 2 (16 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 (5 ounce) jars dried beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium bell peppers or 1 large bell pepper
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spritz a Pyrex casserole with cooking spray (Pam).
- Soften cream cheese at room temperature
- Chop beef, onion, and bell pepper.
- Stir all ingredients except pecans.
- Place in prepared Pyrex dish, top with chopped pecans, and bake for about 20 minutes or until bubbly.