Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very yummy artichoke dip that is sure to go quick. This is my friend's recipe that she has so graciously passed on to me.
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts (not marinated)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- Preheat oven to 400
- Mix all the ingredients together with a hand mixer or food processor until well blended and artichokes are bite size.
- Pour into a round glass pan and sprinkle the dill on top. Bake at 400 degrees until the edges are brown and bubbly. Approx 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with wheat thins, tortilla chips or our favorite cracker.