Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 8 1⁄2 ounces artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion, minced (depending on your like for onion)
- 1 dash ground pepper
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake in a small greased casserole dish for 30 -35 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.
I make this recipe too but only add a couple dashes Tabasco and some garlic powder. I'm going to be greedy and add all of your ingredients too!! This is the best and easiest thing to make and there is NEVER any left.
I add a 4oz can of diced green chiles. Love this recipe!! always a big hit. I call it "the impossibly easy artichoke dip".
A friend of mine introduced this recipe this past weekend. IT WAS TO DIE FOR!!! The recipe went over very well with all our guests, and it was hard to stop eating it. I can't wait to make it again. She said it was very easy to make.