- 1 cup chopped artichoke heart
- 1⁄2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the spinach and artichoke hearts in a cup of water in a small saucepan over medium heat until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain when done.
- Heat the cream cheese in a small bowl in the microwave set on high for 1 minute. Or, use a small saucepan to heat the cheese over medium heat just until hot.
- Add the spinach and artichoke hearts to the cream cheese and stir well.
- Add remaining ingredients to the cream cheese mixture and stir to combine.