Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup beef broth
- 1⁄4 cup horseradish mustard, prepared
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk, slightly beaten
- Melt butter; blend in flour.
- Add vinegar, beef broth, prepared horseradish mustard, and .
- brown sugar.
- Cook slowly, stirring constantly, till thick.
- Gradually add a little hot mixture to 1 slightly beaten egg yolk.
- Return to hot mixture. Bring sauce to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Serve hot with corned beef or ham.
- Makes 1 cup.
Terrific sauce,I added a pinch of dill at the end.It was ideal with my Corned beef.