Recipe by flower7
If you love horseradish, this is the salad dressing for you! Originally from Bon Appetit.
Top Review by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
Excellent dressing, and durn it to billy-goats - if we weren't expecting the neighbor's I would of downed the whole thing. I ate mine with fresh cut broccoli from the garden, and the horseradish was perfect here! I didn't even change one thing. I whipped it up in the blender. Oh boy oh boy, can hardly wait until our horseradish comes in, I will be making vats of the stuff!! Thank you, flower!
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh dill (dried works as well)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- black pepper