Tomato Salad W/ Homemade Horseradish Ranch Dressing
photo by kisalarisa01
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- flaky sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Mix of heirloom tomatoes and cherry tomatoes, chopped into different sizes.
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced.
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the buttermilk and horseradish and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the tomatoes on plates and top with the scallions. Drizzle the dressing all around and serve right away.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!