The Realtor's Emerald Isle Creamy Horseradish Salad Dressing
I love making my own salad dressings and I'm always looking for new ones. This delicious dressing recipe came from www.horseradish.org It's perfect on a green salad served along side of a nice, juicy steak!
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, chopped (green onions)
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon bottled horseradish
- salt and pepper
- In a blender or food processor combine buttermilk, mayonnaise, scallions, basil, parsley, lemon juice and horseradish. Blend well until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste, process briefly to blend flavors.
- Serve on salad of fresh mixed greens.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION