Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with prime rib, your favorite beef roast, or Beef Tenderloin.
Make and share this Horseradish Cream Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup prepared horseradish, drained
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch sugar
- salt and pepper
- In a chilled bowl, using electric mixer, whip the cream until it forms soft peaks.
- In separate bowl, combine mayonnaise, horseradish and mustard.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped cream.
- Add the sugar, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir well; transfer to serving bowl.
So delicious! We had it with tenderloin, even better on roast beef sandwiches!
Served with a tenderloin roast and baby rolls for appetizer sandwiches, I thought 1/2 cup horseradish was a lot, so I used 1/4 cup, tasted it and decided to add the other 1/4 cup as the recipe calls for 1/2 cup. It was excellent, I will make this again. Thanks for sharing.
Easy to make. Has a mild flavor. Good for those who don't care for horseradish