1/5 Photos of Honeydew Horchata
Midwest Maven's Note:
A delicious Mexican fruit drink, that could easily work with any type of melon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the honeydew in half and scoop the flesh, seeds and liquid into a blender.
- 2Add a couple tablespoons each of the lime juice and sugar, along with the 2 cups. water.
- 3Blend until very smooth, adding a little more water if necessary.
- 4Add more lime juice and sugar to your taste now.
- 5Serve immediately over ice, or refrigerate up to a couple hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honeydew Horchata
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.3
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 61.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 38.7 g
- Protein 1.7 g