If you like salmon, you'll love this recipe! This is another recipe my husband developed based on one of our restaurant favorites. This is now about the only way we eat salmon. Even our 1 and 4 year olds eat this.
- In a large ziploc bag, marinate salmon in teriyaki at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat grill on high.
- Place salmon meat side down on grill for 3 minutes.
- Rotate 1/4 turn (don't flip), cook 3 minutes.
- Flip so skin side is now down.
- Brush with honey.
- Cook 6 minutes, or until no longer pink.