1/1 Photo of Honey Roasted Vidalia Onions
1 hr 10 mins
The owner of the company I used to work at sent everyone a 5 lb box of Vidalia onions every year. This was included on a recipe brochure one year from the farm. I was surprised at how much I liked them, and they are healthy too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Peel onions and cut in half crosswise.
- 3Place onions, cut sides down, in an 8 inch square baking dish, drizzle with water. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- 4Combine honey and remaining ingredients.
- 5Turn onions over. Brush half of the honey mixture over the onions.
- 6Bake, uncovered, an additional 30 minutes or until tender, basting with remaining honey mixture after 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Roasted Vidalia Onions
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.3
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 320.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g