Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Creamy white fudge with honey roasted almonds.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (11 ounce) packagenestle white chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped honey-roasted almonds
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- COMBINE butter, evaporated milk and sugar in medium heavy saucepan, bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat.
- Boil stirring constantly, for 5 minutes, remove from heat.
- STIR in marshmallows and chips Stirring vigorously until marshmallows and Nestle white chips are melted.
- Beat in 1 cup almonds and vanilla extract.
- Pour into foil-lined 9-inch-square baking pan.
- Sprinkle remaining almonds over fudge; press inches.
- Chill until firm.
- Remove foil before cutting.