Recipe by AZPARZYCH
I love babeque and ribs; always looking for new ways to make them. Received this recipe in a daily email.
Top Review by HokiesMom
This recipe produces very moist rib meat and the measurements are perfect for a 6 quart slow cooker. My hubby and son were the two "judges" for this recipe and they both state that they wish the sauce was thicker and would have remained on the ribs. The aroma of these cooking was mouth-watering but when it was time to eat the sauce remained in the crock - very thin and it was not on the meat so they had a slight taste of the sauce but not the dripping off your chin type of feel they wanted. So it is a good recipe overall.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup honey barbeque sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 3 lbs pork baby back ribs
Directions See How It's Made
- In the crock of a slow cooker, mix together the beef broth, honey mustard, honey, water, barbeque sauce, soy sauce, and maple syrup.
- Slice ribs apart, leaving an even amount of meat on each side of the bone Place them into the slow cooker so that they are covered by the sauce.
- If there is not enough sauce, you may add a little water or beef broth to compensate.
- Cover, and cook on High for 5 hours, or until the meat falls easily from the bones.