Honey Garlic Pork Ribs
photo by dicentra
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 30mins
- 4 lbs pork back ribs
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Cut ribs into serving size pieces; place in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over ribs.
- Seal bag; turn serveral times.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight, turning bag occasionally.
- Drain ribs, reserving marinade.
- Return marinade to the refrigerator.
- Place ribs on a rack in a greased shallow baking pan.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
- Pour the marinade over the ribs.
- Bake, uncovered, 45 minutes longer or until meat is tender, brushing occasionally with pan juices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Like other reviewers have said this is better than the Chinese restaurants. I baked these covered at 300 degrees for an hour on a roasting pan to allow the fat to drain away. Then I put them in a baking dish and added the reserved marinade and baked uncovered for about 30 to 40 mins. I didn't have ginger so I just left it out and I added an additional 1 tsp of minced garlic from the bottle in the fridge. These are a must if you are making Chinese food at home.
see 16 more reviews