Honey Garlic Ribs
photo by djmastermum
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 3 lbs pork ribs
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup liquid honey
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- trim fat from ribs. cut into single ribs.
- place in large pot and cover with cold water. bring to a boil and skim off foam. reduce heat,cover and simmer for about 40 minutes or until ribs are fork tender. drain well and refrigerate until ribs are cooled.
- In a large resealable freezer bag or large bowl combine ketchup,honey,vinegar,worcestershire sauce,mustard and garlic,whisking until blended.
- add ribs turning to coat. seal bag and marinade in fridge for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours (bag can be flattened and frozen for up to 2 weeks, thaw in fridge overnight).
- Reserving sauce in bag, place ribs on greased grill over medium high heat. cook brushing often with reserved sauce and turning once, cook 10 yo 15 mins,or until browned, Watch carefully as they brown quickly. prep time does not include standing time.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have just recently retired. I worked in the banking industry for 25 yrs. My husband and I own a cottage and have spent most of this last summer at the lake. We go there in the winter as well. I love to cook and I collect recipes. <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/Pohutukawa-2-1.jpg"> <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/pick0GuXD-1.jpg"> <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/picNW72Oj-1.jpg"> <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/picx2XGjA-1.jpg"> <img src="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3316/3345270671_dd30334798.jpg"> <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/picx2XGjA-1.jpg">