Easy Honey Garlic Ribs
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
You will love these there are better than any restaurant and the recipe may be doubled
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 4 lbs pork spareribs
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 3 -4 minced fresh garlic (or more if desired)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Set oven to 300 to 325 degrees (or you could cook at a higher temperature for a shorter time, but I recommend at lower temperature or the sauce might burn).
- Slice ribs into individual pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine honey, soy sauce vinegar, fresh minced garlic and brown sugar.
- Stir until honey and brown sugar are completely dissolved; stir in the baking soda (the mixture will begin to foam).
- Transfer ribs to the bowl; turn to coat.
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil, and arrange the ribs meat side up on the sheet; pour the excess sauce all over them, and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Bake for 1 hour, turning every 20 minutes (if the sauce on the ribs starts to over brown just cover loosly with foil).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 4 more