Recipe by weekend cooker
An adapted recipe that I slightly tweaked.
Top Review by Margie99
This was a hit for me. My Dh especially liked the honey glaze mixed with recipe #369269 which has bacon and blue cheese. I used a little more garlic and onion powder. I served the glaze on the side so my picky little ones could add it if they desired.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless pork loin, pounded thin
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow dish, mix together flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Coat pork chops with flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium/high heat. Add pork chops and brown both sides.
- Transfer to warm plate.
- Mix honey, and pecans into pan drippings. Heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Pour sauce over cutlets, and serve with buttered broccoli.