1/4 Photos of Honey Orange Stir Fry Shrimp
This is a sweet sauce for those who like sweet stir fries
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon orange rind, grated
- 1Combine all the sauce ingredients. Mix until smooth. Set aside.
- 2Heat oil in wok or large fry pan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and ginger. Sauté for 1 minute.
- 3Add the diced pepper and snow peas. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until tender-crisp.
- 4Add the shrimp; stir-fry just until shrimp turns pink (about 1 minute).
- 5Add the sauce. Cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a boil and thickens. Stir in the green onions.
- 6Serve over cooked rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top Chinese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chinese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Orange Stir Fry Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.6
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 238.9 mg
- Sodium 2418.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 37.7 g
- Protein 29.8 g