Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Use this recipe to marinate raw, deveined shrimp that you intend to prepare on the grill. The recipe comes from Singleton Seafood.
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup honey, plus
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons scallions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black peppercorns, freshly milled
- 1 lb shrimp, raw, deveined
- Blend all ingredients.
- Marinate 16-24 large, raw, deveined, THAWED shrimp for 1-2 hours in refrigerator prior to grilling.
- NOTE: You can reserve a portion of the marinade to brush on while grilling if you wish.