Sweet, with a clean, lightly spiced flavor, this dressing is great on salad, grilled chicken sandwiches, and even a marinade for grilled chicken.
- This dressing is easily made in a blender. Blend together the honey, mustard, and vinegar.
- Start with ¼ cup of vinegar. Some brands have a harsher taste than others.
- With the blender running on the 2nd or 3rd setting, slowly add the oil until it is completely absorbed and emulsified. A stick blender works well, too.
- Add more vinegar, according to your taste. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Blend the dressing one last time before pouring into a container.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Shake well before using.