Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A variation of the tasty chicken dish! Got this from an "Easy Everyday Cooking" card.
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange peel
- 2 1⁄2 lbs roasting chickens, quartered
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine mustard and honey in a small bowl. Stir in dill and orange peel.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Place chicken, skin-side down, on prepared pan. Brush sauce on top of chicken; coat well.
- Turn chicken over. Gently pull back skin and brush meat with sauce. Gently pull skin back over sauce.
- Brush skin with remaining sauce. Bake until juices run clear when thickest portion of meat is pierced with a knife. About 30 minutes.
Made this using 4 large chicken breasts, but that was the only change I made! Loved that the very simple combo of honey, mustard & dill made for a very nice tasting chicken dinner! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Bargain Basement recipe tag]