1/1 Photo of Honey, Mustard and Rosemary Roast Pork
1 hr 10 mins
A simple dish that produces tender pork with a delicious sauce. Plan ahead to marinate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk first 6 ingredients to blend in 8x8x2-inch glass baking dish. Add pork and turn to coat. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour or cover and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F Transfer pork to rack set in roasting pan; reserve marinade. Roast until thermometer inserted into center registers 150°F., about 55 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes.
- 3Strain marinade into heavy medium saucepan. Add cream and juices from roasting pan. Boil sauce until reduced to 1 1/2 cups, about 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Slice pork; arrange on platter. Drizzle some sauce over. Serve, passing extra sauce separately.
- 5Serves 4 to 6.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey, Mustard and Rosemary Roast Pork
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 741.5
- Calories from Fat 402
- Total Fat 44.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 185.9 mg
- Sodium 475.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 50.9 g