Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy to make ahead and have on hand. From a Pillsbury booklet.
- 12 cups rolled oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups sunflower seeds
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 cups honey
- 2⁄3 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups raisins
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In very large bowl, combine oats, coconut, sunflower nuts, and dry milk; mix well.
- In medium bowl, combine honey; oil, and vanilla.
- Pour over oat mixture; stir to coat.
- Divide evenly into 2 ungreased 13x9" pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
- Let cool slightly; stir to break into smallpieces,.
- Stir in raisins. Cool completely.
- Store in a tightly covered container.
- Tip: to make a soft, chewy granola, add 1 cup additional honey. Bake 25-35 minutes or until golden brown.