- 6 lbs ham, bone-in
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Score outside of ham into diamond shapes and place in foiled lined roaster with fat side up. Add 1 cup of water inside foil. Bake for about 1.5 hours until heated through.
- Combine the remaining ingredients to prepare glaze.
- Pour glaze over cooked ham. Place in oven and broil high for about 6 minutes rotating about every 1 to 2 minutes until syrup starts to crystallize. Keep an eye on the ham while it is in the oven. Do not leave ham in oven unattended as it will burn quickly! Remove ham from oven and serve.