Recipe by Laurawombat Garcia
Rich honey-glazed chicken and potatoes recipe that I got off the net from Gail Frost. It's yum.
Top Review by cooking4mylove
I wasn't sure about the honey and curry combination, but that's actually why I tried the recipe. Turns out, I love it. Only made it on potatoes, haven't tried it with chicken yet. Slightly salting them right before eating accentuated the sweetness perfectly.
- 1 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 6 -8 potatoes, sliced
- 1 chicken, cut up or 1 chicken drumstick
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring first four ingredients to boil in a pot.
- Let it boil until it rises to nearly top of pot.
- Immediately take off burner.
- Set aside.
- Place potatoes in an 9x13-inch pan.
- Top with chicken pieces.
- Pour honey mixture over chicken and potatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.