Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Rich honey-glazed chicken and potatoes recipe that I got off the net from Gail Frost. It's yum.
Make and share this Honey-Glazed Chicken and Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Bring first four ingredients to boil in a pot.
- Let it boil until it rises to nearly top of pot.
- Immediately take off burner.
- Set aside.
- Place potatoes in an 9x13-inch pan.
- Top with chicken pieces.
- Pour honey mixture over chicken and potatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.