1/1 Photo of Honey Glazed Carrots
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil carrots in boiling water, covered, until almost done, they should be slightly firm.
- 2In the meantime, combine honey, water and brown sugar in a saucepan.
- 3Bring to boil and reduce by half until thick and syrupy, about 15 minutes.
- 4Drain carrots, add butter, mix until melted.
- 5Add honey mix and cinnamon; stir gently and cook on low for about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Glazed Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.1
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 134.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 36.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g