Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat mayonnaise or 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons liquid honey
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together with a wire whisk and allow to sit in the fridge overnight.
- Pour the dressing over a salad composed of iceberg lettuce, red and green pepper strips, sliced radishes, cucumber and chopped parsley.
I just love your home made dressings. They are so easy to make and sure have good flavours. Keep posting and I'll keep trying!! :-)
I will make this again.