Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve warm with ice cream and nuts.
- 2 medium ripe nectarines or 2 medium peaches or 4 apricots, halved and pitted
- 4 plums, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cashews (optional) or 1⁄4 cup peanuts (optional)
- Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil; coat foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place fruit; cut side up, in pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425 for 18-20 minutes or until tender.
- Drizzle with honey; bake 2-3 minutes longer or until golden brown.