Recipe by Crystal B.
A Potato Salad that you can take to a picnic and not worry about keeping it chilled. Courtesy of Rachel Ray
- 2 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar or 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 3 -4 celery ribs, from the heart of the stalk chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover potatoes with cold water, bring to a boil and salt the water. Boil potatoes until just tender, 12-15 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, combine the honey, dijon mustard, and vinegar in a bowl then slowly whisk in the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. To the bowl add radishes, capers, onions, celery, watercress or parsley and hot potatoes.
- Using wooden spoon break up the potatoes into large chunks. Toss the salad, adjust salt and pepper then serve.