- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced celery
- 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- In another small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise and remaining ingredients; add to chicken mixture; stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with additional chopped toasted pecans, if desired.
- *You may serve scoops of the chicken salad in individual pastry shells—use refrigerated piecrust dough to make your own or bake a package of frozen tart shells.