1/1 Photo of Honey Balsamic Carrots
Just a simple side dish... I love this with rice - the sauce is great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix vinegar, honey, and chicken stock in a small bowl.
- 2Heat oil in a skillet; once hot, saute garlic until fragrant (30sec - 1 min).
- 3Add carrots and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- 4Stir in the vinegar mixture and let carrots cook in the sauce for a few minutes until it has reduced to a slightly sticky glaze.
- 5Sprinkle with black pepper before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Balsamic Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.3
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 64.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g