Apple and Honey Glazed Baby Carrots
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 lbs baby carrots, partially steamed
- 1 1⁄2 cups apple juice or 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add carrots to the skillet and simmer about 2-3 minutes.
- Add apple juice, honey, and dill. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer about 15 minutes or until carrots are tender and liquid is reduced to a glaze, stirring occasionally. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Great side dish. I halved the recipe for 2 of us, but wish I had made more. The liquid took a little longer for me to get to the glaze consistency but was quite yummy when it was finished. I would think that adding a little bit of fresh mint would be good with these too. Thanks 2Bleu for a nice and easy side dish.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Original Zaaarite. Food lovers. Lynnda passed away in March 2020. Her recipes live on here for everyone to enjoy and Rick continues the tradition. We will forever live together through our food. Live well. Eat well.?