Balsamic Roasted Carrots
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs carrots, cut into 3 1/2- by 1/2-inch sticks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Toss carrots with oil and salt in a shallow roasting pan (1 inch deep).
- Roast carrots in middle of oven, stirring occasionally, until golden and tender, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Drizzle vinegar over carrots and shake pan a few times.
- Roast carrots until most of vinegar is evaporated, about 2 minutes more.
Join The Conversation
It is unusual for me to rate a 5 on a veggie recipe but this one is outstanding. It is flavorful, easy to prepare and compliments your other courses well. I served with grilled steak and twice baked potatoes and cherry pie for dessert. We loved them and will make them often. Thanks for posting such a tasty recipe