This is one of my winter recipes. It bakes for an hour, and I won't use my oven that long in the summer (too hot).
- Combine all ingredients except chicken and shake or blend until well mixed.
- In a large bowl, place chicken pieces skin-side down. Pour the honey sauce over the chicken and rotate pieces to coat completely. Cover bowl and marinate in refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- Line the bottom of a large broiler pan with foil to catch drippings.
- Remove chicken from sauce and place skin side down in pan on rack. Baste chicken with honey sauce.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Turn chicken and baste again with honey sauce. Bake 30 minutes more or until done. If chicken browns too fast, cover with foil.