Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
- 1 cup beer
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (3 lb) rolled and tied boneless pork loin roast
- Combine first 9 ingredients; stir well.
- Pierce roast on all sides with a fork; place in a large shallow dish.
- Pour marinade over pork, and cover tightly.
- Refrigerate 4 hours, turning roast occasionally.
- Remove pork from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of roast, being careful not to touch fat.
- Grill roast, covered, over indirect heat 2 1/2 hours or until thermometer registers 160 degrees, turning occasionally and basting with reserved marinade.
I have already posted a review. Made a pork roast browned on the grill & finished cooking in the oven. Best pork roast I have ever made. That was backed up by the family. ***** stars up. Thanks NurseDi.
This pork was absolutely delicious!!! So tender and juicy and what great flavor! My husband (the grillmaster!) did this with charcoal and hickory chips, keeping the grill temp at between 350 and 375 degrees, for 2 1/2 hours and it was perfect. Served with zucchini pasta and fruit salad - what a great meal!
I used honey mustard instead of the Dijon and a good sized pork tenderloin, marinated for most of the day then tossed on the grill. This was the most tender tenderloin we have had and the flavor was subtle but very good. Thanks for sharing we will be making this again!