Honey and Herb Grilled Pork
- Combine first 9 ingredients; stir well.
- Pierce roast on all sides with a fork; place in a large shallow dish.
- Pour marinade over pork, and cover tightly.
- Refrigerate 4 hours, turning roast occasionally.
- Remove pork from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of roast, being careful not to touch fat.
- Grill roast, covered, over indirect heat 2 1/2 hours or until thermometer registers 160 degrees, turning occasionally and basting with reserved marinade.