Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. I love this recipe because it is easy to make and serves many (if the baker doesn't eat it all!) Almonds may be substituted for pecans.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 15x13 inch jelly roll pan with heavy duty aluminum Reynolds wrap, grease with butter or non-stick spray.
- Toast almonds in a medium skillet until fragrant, set aside.
- Line jelly roll pan with graham crackers and fold aluminum wrap against graham cracker edges.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, honey, and heavy cream in a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring to a boil. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla, almonds, and coconut, if desired.
- Pour butter mixture over graham crackers, spreading evenly. Bake 10-11 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle dark chocolate chips over warm bars and allow to stand for 3 minutes. With a spatula, spread chocolate over bars. Immediately sprinkle with salt, if desired.
- Allow to cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Break into bars. Chill 20 minutes before serving.