Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
To serve as a dessert, just add vanilla ice cream. Awesome recipe!
Make and share this Homemade Waffles With Strawberries and Whipped Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Place strawberries and 3 tablespoons sugar in food processor, cover and pulse just until coarsely chopped.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Combine eggs, sour cream, milk and oil and stir into dry ingredients just until combined.
- Preheat waffle iron, fill and bake according to manufacturer's directions.
- Serve with strawberry topping and whipped cream.