To serve as a dessert, just add vanilla ice cream. Awesome recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place strawberries and 3 tablespoons sugar in food processor, cover and pulse just until coarsely chopped.
- 2In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar.
- 3Combine eggs, sour cream, milk and oil and stir into dry ingredients just until combined.
- 4Preheat waffle iron, fill and bake according to manufacturer's directions.
- 5Serve with strawberry topping and whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Waffles With Strawberries and Whipped Cream
Serving Size: 1 (1886 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.8
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 80.6 mg
- Sodium 395.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 7.5 g