Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
My boyfriend and I made up this receipe on a rainy sunday afternoon. It turned out to be very good.
Make and share this Homemade Sweet Pasta Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs of extra-mince ground beef
- 1 onion
- 1 cup of slices carrot
- 4 sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 a pepper (color of your choice)
- 540 ml of diced tomatoes with herbs
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 (700 ml) tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons mixed Italian herbs
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 garlic cloves
- Chop the mushrooms, oinion, carrots, garlic and pepper.
- Brown oinion with the carrots in a large pot in butter.
- Add ground beef.
- Cook until ground beef is ready.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato juice, tomato soup, pasta sauce and brown sugar.
- Add vegetables. and chopped garlic cloves.
- Add half of basil, thyme, oregano and italian spices.
- Let it cook at low heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add the rest of the spices.
- Tast and add oinion powder if too acid. If not tasty enough add italian spices.
- Let it cook for 20 to 30 minutes at low heat.