Prep 24 hrs
Cook 15 mins
This is the easiest and best jam recipe I have ever had. Whenever I make it, my daughter and I eat it daily until it is gone. Then we think about it daily until I make more. This has been going on for almost 3 years. I had to change the recipe to make it sugar-free, which is why I thought it would be okay to post. (I didn't see any sugar-free recipes) Hope you like it as much as we do!
- 10 cups rhubarb, cut in small pieces
- 6 cups Splenda sugar substitute
- 6 ounces sugar-free strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- combine rhubarb and Splenda and let sit overnight.
- heat until boiling.
- continue boiling for 10 minutes.
- remove from heat.
- stir in sugar-free Jell-O until dissolved.
- spoon into jars and let cool.
- attach lids and store in refrigerator.