Kathy I C's Note:
I believe I got this from the Tightwad Gazette. Made this many times and my guys always clean out the dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown onion and beef in large skillet.
- 2Drain and rinse to remove all fat, if desired.
- 3Brown rice and spaghetti in margarine.
- 4Add beef, onion and broth to rice mixture.
- 5Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until rice and spaghetti are fully cooked.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade " Rice a Roni" With Ground Beef
Serving Size: 1 (498 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 752.7
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 77.8 mg
- Sodium 787.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 33.9 g