Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I tried this recipe, and i guess it is the nearest in taste.... ENJOY!
Make and share this Homemade Ranch Dressing Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream or 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons minced red bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, and buttermilk in a mixing bowl and stir until smooth. Add the bell pepper, onion, cilantro, garlic, pepper, and salt and mix well. Will keep for a week in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
Great easy recipe for a low carb ranch dressing. The flavor was the best after letting it set in the fridge for a few days. Thanks for sharing!