Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
This is another recipe from my Alberta cookbook.
Top Review by Maeven6
Overall a good recipe. I did use 1/2 WW Flour and 1/2 all purpose and substituted the Sugar with Splenda and it worked well. I also added 1 tablespoon of almond extract powder. I will try vanilla next time. I just didn't have any on hand. Thanks for posting.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix these ingredients together and store in tight container until ready to use.
- use 1 1/2 cups of this mixture.
- 1 egg slightly beaten, 1 cup water and 3 tbsp oil.
- Mix well and pour on hot griddle that has been lightly oiled.
- I am not sure how many this will make so I am going to start with a yield of 20, may be more or less.