Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this on skinnytaste.com. I love to mix it into the Slow Cooker Pulled Pork BBQ that I have posted.
- 1 1⁄3 cups tomato sauce
- 1⁄3 cup tomato paste
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup unsulphured molasses
- 2 teaspoons hickory liquid smoke
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients, and simmer over low heat for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Let sauce cool, and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.